Multimedia Principle Class

These are some works I have done during Multimedia Principle class. Enjoy.



Those are some pics by me. I used both Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop in order to design. Adobe Illustrator used particularly for the logo and also texts. Photos are pixels, therefore I used Adobe Photoshop to edit it. Then finally I combine them.

I also learned how to transform a picture which is pixels based into a vector based. To do this, I had a picture and then I open it in Adobe Illustrator (which is a professional software use for vector image editing), then I use one of the feature called 'Live Trace'. There are some options available such as RGB, Black and White, Grayscale, and etc. It depends on what you choose. After that, the pixel based image will be automatically transformed into a vector based image with quite clear difference in visual. Below I provide a picture as an example of a transformed pixel based picture.


That is all I can say for now, thanks for visiting!
Regards, Jacky

No comments:

Post a Comment